support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, January 24, 2022

Daniella Hankey joins WECT Wilmington, N.C. from KFDX 3 Wichita Falls

Daniella Hankey is joining WECT Wilmington, N.C. from KFDX 3 Wichita Falls, Texas where she was a morning and noon anchor. 

"As I continue on my life journey, I am feeling blessed as I share that I will be anchoring the news in Wilmington, N.C. at WECT, NBC/FOX," Hankey posted to Facebook. "I am incredibly excited about moving to an evening position and a higher market."

Hankey joined KFDX in December 2018 from WOAY Oak Hill, West Virginia

 The Stetson University grad is originally from Orlando Florida.

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here