support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Houston Life celebrates a year on KPRC 2


Yesterday was Houston Life's one year on the air anniversary.

And what a moron I am.

I passed by the live show at the Houston Galleria with my kids and didn't even realize the occasion!

Bad media blogger, bad media blogger.

At least I unknowingly snapped the event for Instagram.

Anyone with children will probably forgive me for not taking in what was happening at that moment.

Houston Life is this upscale kind of program...meanwhile my kids were starting to wrestle in front of Nordstrom.

Where is that Nordstrom piano player in my time of need? Long gone I guess.

Host Jennifer Broome announced she was leaving the show earlier this month. While she was there yesterday for the big day, I noticed today that she is no longer in the show's Twitter account graphics header.

You can register to audition to be Broome's replacement here.

Here is my Houston Life debut review from 2016.






CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here