support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Chita Johnson shook AC/DC's screen all Friday night long

OK, maybe not all Friday not long, but KHOU 11's Chita Johnson did appear on the AC/DC concert screen during "You Shook Me All Night Long"

 photo chitaacdc_zps7x4zkbzv.jpg

Here I am, rocking out with rock legends AC/DC at the Toyota Center Friday night, minding my own business, when one of the top 10 most searched Houston media stars on my blog pops up on the big screen.

Yes, as the AC/DC camera guys scanned the crowd for some of Houston's finest during "You Shook Me All Night Long," KHOU 11 morning meteorologist Chita Johnson appeared on the band's giant screens on stage. Well, I was totally "Thunderstruck" by this.

So before I was "Shot Down in Flames" by the social media crowd, I had to tweet the big news.

Seriously though, AC/DC brought it. It was my first time seeing the Australian group and I was not disappointed.

You can watch a lot of the concert here.

Here is the Houston 2016 AC/DC set list.

Here is a concert review by Nathan Smith of The Houston Press.

=============================================================================
 photo mcguff_reliantx350_zpsgfvmjpuf.jpgHelp me win money for charity!
Every week, I give you the Houston media coverage you'll find nowhere else and on top of that at no cost to you. So pay me back by voting in the Reliant Rodeo Roundup Challenge.

Just click on this link and hit vote. That's it. You can vote once a day until Friday.

Share this link with others: http://bit.ly/1KQwOGo

Thanks,
Mike



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here