- Montrose apartment fire video tops YouTube
- Houston TV chopper crash coverage
- Canadian Weathermen Swept Away by Blizzard
- LA News Reactions to Earthquake
- Wheel of Fortune Contestant Solves Impossible Puzzle With First Guess
- CNN: Did a Black Hole Make Flight 370 Disappear?
- Yvonne Nava's big announcement
- The FOIA Training Video That the Pentagon Redacted
- Tracy Rowlett Comes Out of Retirement for Promo
- WFAA Image 2014: Since The Beginning 30
- WFAA Image 2014: We Don't Just Report 60
- WFAA Image 2014: Share 60
Documents detail bizarre behavior of woman who allegedly fired shots at TV news station
In a probable cause court hearing Friday, a judge raised the bond for the woman who allegedly fired shots into a KTRK abc13's studio.
- Images from KTRK abc13 shooting
- Alleged TV Channel 13 Shooter Wrote of People "Exploiting Me Nude," and Other Bizarre Stuff
Dave Ward back on the air after painful shoulder surgery
Like any number of crafty veteran baseball pitchers at this time of year, KTRK (Channel 13) anchor Dave Ward is on the mend after undergoing shoulder surgery.
Jose Grinan returns to Fox 26 KRIV mornings
Fox 26 KRIV morning anchor Jose Grinan is back on TV after recovering from neck vertebra surgery.
End of days for KTXD's The Texas Daily
The Texas Daily, a flagship KTXD-TV (Ch. 47) news program aimed at baby-boomers, is being canceled.
WFAA enters content partnership with Fort Worth Star-Telegram
WFAA and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram announced the two companies have agreed to form a content partnership to better serve news consumers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Conan sets guest list for Dallas shows
Conan O’Brien has his guests locked in for the March 31-April 3 Conan shows from Dallas.
So long to CW33 reporter Doug Magditch
Doug Magditch, a reporter at Dallas-based CW33 for the past three years, is leaving the station for another line of work.
KVIL names Jay Michaels PD
Michaels was most recently at Clear Channel's KDMX-FM and KDGE-FM, also in Dallas, where he was PD
Ex-KLIF Afternoons Kurt Gilchrist On The Prowl
Onetime CUMULUS MEDIA Top 40 KLIF (i93)/DALLAS-FT. WORTH afternooner KURT GILCHRIST is "exploring new opportunities".
#6 Houston-Galveston TX
February 2014 Portable People Meter
- Zierlein back at No. 1 in latest radio ratings
Judge reinstates fraud lawsuit against KCOH station operator
Former longtime KCOH radio host Michael Harris' fraud lawsuit against the station's operator has been reinstated, and he will be asking the court to appoint a receiver to control the corporation's assets.
Ted Johnson moving to KILT afternoon drive show
Ted Johnson joins KILT’s (610 AM) afternoon drive talk show and Brien Straw and Paul Gallant will co-host the station’s nighttime show.
A day at Great Day Houston
Jennifer Chang gives us a behind the scenes look at Great Day Houston on KHOU 11.
Comcast won’t purchase struggling CSN
Comcast said it will not enter a bid to purchase Comcast SportsNet Houston out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy, throwing more uncertainty into the 5-month-old saga over the future of the Astros-Rockets-Comcast partnership.
- The CSN Houston Bankruptcy Clown Show Just Keeps Clowning Away
Look inside KSAT-TV’s new world!
Isis, Steve, Ursula and other anchors, reporters and the behind-the-scenes crew at KSAT have settled into their ultra-modern new digs.
S.A. TV host relates prison past
Solis, who is on KABB’s “Daytime @ Nine” four days a week alongside host Kimberly Crawford and also serves as correspondent for WOAI’s “Living,” spoke of his checkered past which includes an arrest for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon as well as a conviction for DWI.
PHOTOS: KENS 5's Sarah Forgany, Karen Grace model 35th annual Style Show
The Salvation Army Woman's Auxiliary hosted its 35th annual Style Show and Luncheon Saturday. Local TV personalities, including KENS 5's Sarah Forgany and Karen Grace, modeled gently-used clothing items that were auctioned off during a silent and live auction.
S.A. anchorwoman expecting first baby
KABB’s “Fox News First” co-anchor Monica Taylor is pregnant with her first
KENS-TV anchor Knapp engaged
If you’ve noticed that KENS-TV anchorwoman Deborah Knapp has been looking even more radiant than usual, there’s a reason.
WOAI-TV ex Broome shocked by graphic news slip
S.A. viewers of video — showing a Twitter pic of a penis that accidentally made it on to a Denver newscast — may have recognized a familiar face amid the stunned and embarrassed visages of the KDVR morning team: former WOAI-TV meteorologist Jennifer Broome.
S.A. Confidential: Alanna Sarabia, 'Living' co-host/WOAI entertainment buff
She has the daunting task of keeping up with impossibly vivacious Shelly Miles on “San Antonio Living” at 10 a.m. weekdays on WOAI. That's only one of the TV challenges faced daily by rotating lifestyle show co-host Alanna Sarabia, 25.
Ex-KLRN chief: Last days with dad ‘precious’
Mario Vazquez, who recently left the highest position at San Antonio’s public TV station to care for his ill father, called it “the best decision I have ever made in my life.
Missing Plane MH370 Graphic Epically Messed Up By KXAN News
Spelling and geography - two things pretty crucial to a graphic on a news show. Tell that to Texas’ KXAN news who managed to misplace both with this epic fail...
Austin-based owner of KXAN sold for $1.6 billion
Austin-based LIN Media, owner of local NBC affiliate KXAN and dozens of other stations across the nation, is being acquired in a $1.6 billion deal,
Bob-FM back atop Austin radio ratings
Bob-FM is back atop the Austin radio ratings, according to the latest data from Nielsen.
96.3 RnB adds Suga Rae to DJ lineup
Suga Rae has joined the DJ lineup on 96.3 RnB, holding down the 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. shift.
New York Times names Jake Silverstein as Magazine editor
Texas Monthly editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein has been hired to serve as editor of The New York Times Magazine.
Jarrod Carroll used to be "Allen Parkway" on the radio telling us about clogged freeways - if you're from Houston, no doubt a great radio traffic name. Carroll took a decade detour into the world of TV assignments (KTRK, News24Houston), but is back on the radio doing traffic under his real name on News 88.7 KUHF. Catch him weekdays from 5 to 10am.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Ron Trevino returns to KHOU 11, addresses DWI arrest
- Houston TV anchors celebrate St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Culturemap vs Houstonia Magazine
- Ford Atkinson retires from Fox 26 KRIV
- Ashley Johnson joins Fox 26 from PHL17 in Philadelphia
- Keola Lui-Kwan gets Hot 95.7 afternoon shift and more
- Brian Collister to leave KTRK abc13
- News 88.7 KUHF cleans up at Texas Associated Press Broadcasters awards
- KHOU 11 reported on Montrose apartment night before big fire
- Elliott Wood takes over 94.5 The Buzz afternoon drive, program director duties
- Hilary Whittier sneaks into Fox 26 after WPIX NY
- Art Rascon to be honored at Sylvan Rodriguez Scholarship Gala
- KTRK abc13 studios shot at again; suspect in custody