AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Sunday, May 05, 2013

KHOU launches EP Mike O'Neill movie review segment

KHOU.com is doing something interesting. It has given KHOU executive producer Mike O'Neill a movie review segment called Movie Minute with MikeO.

O'Neill's first review...Iron Man 3. I still need to see the second one. If you know Mike, he's a movie buff, so this is perfect for him. Now this is no normal review. Mike throws comedy and magic in. I never saw Siskel & Ebert do that (RIP)!

UPDATE:
Anytime I see a segment about movies, I automatically think review, but Mike adds in the comments this is more of a preview...with magic tricks mixed in maybe.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mike!

    For the record ... these aren't really reviews as much as they are previews, mixed in with a little bit of my personal thoughts and opinions.

    And maybe a magic trick if warranted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very innovative of khou.com.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.