- KTRK 13 morning anchors try turkey calls on live TV
- Oakland robbers attack TV cameraman
- Animated Mic Flags
- Live, Local, Broken
- Another Day, Another Car Chase on Live TV Ends in Gunfire, Bloodshed, and Death
- It's Will.i.am. News Blooper
- KXAS NBC 5 Rick Mitchell on Breaking Weather
- KXAS NBC 5 Brian Curtis on Breaking News
- KXAS NBC 5 Deborah Ferguson on Breaking News
- KXAS NBC 5 David Finfrock on Breaking Weather
- KXAS NBC 5 Meredith Land on Breaking News
- KXAS NBC 5 Deanna Dewberry on Breaking Investigations
WFAA picks up Jason Wheeler from KEYE
Jason Wheeler, KEYE‘s senior reporter and former anchor of the station’s late afternoon news and entertainment program, “Austin Live,” is leaving for Dallas. Wheeler has reportedly been named a weekend anchor at WFAA, the Belo-owned station in the Metroplex.
Paige-ing Lisa To The KHKS Control Room, Please
Former CBS Top 40 WXRK jock LISA PAIGE jumps to 106.1 KISS FM KHKS.
KCOH sold to Catholic-oriented network
KCOH (1430 AM), which bills itself as the state's oldest African-American-owned, urban-formatted radio station, has been sold for $2.1 million to a Midland-based foundation.
Fusaro moves to Univision Houston
Stefano Fusaro is leaving his weekend sports anchor gig at Univision 23 in Miami to become the main sports anchor at Univision 45 Houston.
ESPN anchor joining CSN Houston
Former ESPN anchor Steve Bunin is joining Comcast SportsNet Houston as an anchor on its 6 and 10 p.m. “SportsNet Central” newscasts.
- CSN Houston stalemate continues; DirecTV CEO bashes high RSN fee requests
Houston Chronicle Prez Still Obsessing Transformation to a Top 50 Workplace, Cites Own Special Section As Handy Guide for Employees
John O"Loughlin, president of the Houston Chronicle, was apparently beside himself with bliss after this weekend's special section on the Top 50 Workplaces in Texas, calling it "stunning."
Houston: Thriving with auto and retail
The market didn't see much presidential political spending
EMF Expands To Dallas/Fort Worth
EMF Broadcasting, owners of the Christian AC “K-Love” and Christian CHR “Air-1” networks will soon launch one of them in parts of the Dallas/Fort Worth market.
Major cost cuts at Cox radio; popular DJs axed
Holy disc jockey! What’s becoming of all your favorite San Antonio radio personalities?
KEYE’s Bob Ballou, the funny guy
KEYE Sports Director Bob Ballou talks about his effort to put a smile on someone’s face each day.
Meet the Austin columnist who voted as Big Bird
That’s Austin American-Statesman humor columnist John Kelso in the Big Bird suit.
KFOX reporter Ric Dupont resigns after arrest at airport
Ric Dupont, the Channel 14-KFOX reporter recently arrested on suspicion of public intoxication, has resigned from the station, a KFOX official said.
El Paso Times names a new reporter
Lorena Figueroa is now a reporter for El Paso Times.
East Texas Radio Community Mourns the Loss of Fellow Broadcaster
The East Texas radio community is mourning the loss of one of our fellow broadcasting partners today. Longtime production director for Townsquare Media – Tyler/Longview, Chris Dyer, passed away yesterday (11/7) after a lengthy illness.
KIAH 39 chief photographer Shannon Runyon is moving on to her post TV life. She is moving to Park City, Utah and starting a production company called Eclectic Brew. Runyon is very talented and I'm sure she will do well.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- KPRC 2 puts photogs on air
- KPRC's Andy Cerota talks moving stations & new anchor gig
- The list of turkeys in the Houston media?
- Fox 26's Natalie Bomke talks shirtless men and morning news
- 2012 Lone Star EMMY winners
- 2012 Texas Radio Hall of Fame induction
- PICS: Anna-Megan Raley is the biggest Houston media turkey!
- KHOU 11 wins 13 EMMY awards
- Fox 26 KRIV launches new graphics