support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Al Jazeera English available over the phone

With things heating up in the Middle East, I thought I would pass along the news from a release sent to me by Al Jazeera.

The network has teamed up with AudioNow to give you audio feeds of its programming over the phone. The audio feeds for these channels are available by dialing (213) 493-0130 for Arabic and (213) 493-0140 for English.

Al Jazeera English is only available 24/7 online and on TV in select cities like DC, NYC, Toledo, Ohio and Burlington,VT. The Arabic channel is available on Dish Network.

You can watch it live over the internet. I've watched Al Jazeera English on my Roku and it looks a lot like CNN. In fact the channel even has some former CNN anchors working as anchors.


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here