Former KPRC 2 weekend meteorologist Jonathan "The Weatherman" Novack is a resilient guy. He gets cast on ABC's The Bachelorette, then another ABC reality show and even hits the comedy clubs. Now he is into a new project. YouTube videos!
We have evidence, even from his early local TV news career, the guy was creative. Now he is pulling an Eddie Murphy and casting himself as all of the characters.
He's playing himself and (what appears to be) former love interest Ali. Yes, I am saying that Novack is dressing in drag, with a blonde wig and pretending to be the former bachelorette. Novack's impression of Ali has a lot of cussing (beeped), so it might be NSFW depending on your office's culture.
This is an ongoing series Novack is doing, called Second Chances, where he recaps and analyzes the happenings of the current The Bachelor season with the guy from Austin (Brad Womack)...again. Part 1 is here. Part 2 is embedded above.
Part 3 was just posted today.
- KPRC 2 meteorologist Jonathan Novack is leaving
- Houston TV meteorologist on ABC's The Bachelorette 2010?
- Former weatherman Jonathan Novack continues in reality TV
- Former TV weatherman and Bachelorette contestant Jonathan Novack to hit Houston comedy clubs
- VIDEO: Jonathan Novack video from early in his TV career