support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Judge Alex vacates Fox 26 KRIV court

This is probably old news to some of you, but this posts answers a Mean Green reader's question:

Hi Mike,
Just heard that production of Judge Alex has moved to Los Angeles for the 6th season, do you know if this is true? If so do you know if any show will take its place at the KRIV studio? I'm an avid reader of your blog and I thought this would would be a great topic if you wanted to use, if not I understand and you could just answer me through email if you want. LOL! Also is this the only way to contact you for topics on the blog? Is there any way to submit questions directly from the blog?

Fox tells me that yes the show did indeed move to Los Angeles. I saw the big empty studio for myself back in March. No word on what KRIV plans to do with the space.

As for readers being able to send in anonymous tips from my blog, I've never thought of that. Maybe one day in the future. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here