AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

KXAN 36 reporter Matt Flener moves on from Austin TV

Looks like Austin is losing a television reporter/anchor. The Statesmen reports that KXAN 36's Matt Flener is leaving for greener pastures:

KXAN reporter and anchor Matt Flener is leaving Austin for Denver's KUSA. READ THE REST

According to his KXAN bio, his guilty pleasure is a Butterfinger candy bar.

I would love to see a reporter one day answer on a Web site bio that they like to hit the bars after a tough show and smoke and drink a lot. Even though I am not an advocate of that lifestyle I think it would be refreshing.



Matt Flener Resume Reel from Matt Flener on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.