You trust the mikemcguff.com blog to interview the luminaries of Houston media. But now I am going national baby! Tuesday Pat Gray of the Glenn Beck Program talks with me right here.
READ THE PAT GRAY INTERVIEW HERE
Before going to the self proclaimed third most listened to radio show in America, Pat Gray was a talk show host on Houston's 950 KPRC and 700 KSEV. We'll see how his new life and job differs from his Houston broadcasting experience.
Now he is back with his best friend Beck on the radio, but you will learn that is not all he does in the Glenn Beck empire...
Pat Gray leaving Houston's 700 KSEV for Glenn Beck
OTHER MIKE MCGUFF BLOG INTERVIEWS
- Darby Douglas' near death experience, plus life after KHOU 11
- Former KTRK 13 anchor Minerva Perez talks to Mike McGuff about new show, U2
- 'Cheaters' host Joey Greco talks to Mike McGuff about 10th season
- Sam Malone of KRBE, KHMX talks to Mike McGuff
- Mike McGuff talks with Ken Hoffman of the Houston Chronicle
- Mike McGuff interviews Geoff Tate of Queensryche
- Ed Brandon talks about TV with Mike McGuff
- My interview with Doug Pinnick of King's X
- My Steve Guttenberg interview
- Michael Garfield talks about marketing yourself with Mike McGuff
- Michael Berry talks to Mike McGuff about his new radio role, leaving politics