support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Bad song for kids birthday party

I promise I am a good father. But some of James' birthday party guests this past weekend sure got a shock based on my iPod playlist providing the day's musical entertainment. Trust me, I couldn't get to the iPod and unlock it fast enough to hit next.

You figure my classic rock playlist would be fairly family friendly for everyone, but I forgot about The Door's An American Prayer album consisting of Jim Morrison's poetry readings. It was released after his death. Click on the image below to listen to track 15 called Lament (even the limited audio sample has the NSFW part).


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here