support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My first Houston snowball

Photographer Ben Lutman made this snowball and placed it on my desk. I believe it was the first snowball I have ever held in Houston. Certainly I have never held one this large at least.

I hear all of you around the country laughing at my wide eyed enthusiasm.

Us Houstonians are not used to snow like this. In fact my advice to everyone is to stay off the streets until it all melts. Speaking of melting the snow, I am taking photos of Julianne Hough from Dancing with the Stars today. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here