support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Former KPRC anchor Linda Lorelle shows up on Fox 26

I've been reading rumors on the Internet about Linda Lorelle freelancing for KRIV, but I did not post these because you know how rumors on the Net can go. But then the Chronicle started jumping on the story. It appeared in Ken Hoffman's column. Then the former KPRC anchor actually appeared on TV after leaving.

- See pictures from the Insite
- Read commentary from Mr. Crap in the only way he can bring it

We aren't seeing anything about Lorelle yet on KRIV's new website.

How did I miss the Chronicles TV and Hoffman coverage? It's simple. They don't offer RSS for these sections. I think that's a mistake.

If they do offer RSS for either, please let me know, I didn't see them when I checked a couple of months ago. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here